X Billion Skills Lab Founder & Managing Director: Mumbai-based startup X Billion Skills Lab has created a B2B2C ‘non-technical skills programme for college graduates, especially in Tier II and III cities. They have partnered with 50 colleges, and over one lakh learners are currently signed up for their programme.
Samyak Chakrabarty – Founder and Managing Director
Today, people with intelligence are really important. This is different from before when it was the job of only the coder or financial graduate. Today, since there is not enough time, and because businesses are changing quickly, even entry-level employees are needed to help make things better for their company.
Gaurav Jain Co-Founder
- This tells us about someone who is not limited by their technical skills. This person can do different things, like communication, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- X Billion Skills Lab has curated a course to teach students and aspiring job seekers skills for the 21st-century workplace. This course will help them get hired, but it can also help them climb the ladder and take on bigger career roles.
- X Billion Skills Lab was started in 2017 by two entrepreneurs, Samyak Chakrabarty and Gaurav Jain. It has partnered with over 50 colleges and universities. They have reached out to over one lakh people so far.
- It is expected that the startup will grow by 120% every year. This means it will be getting bigger every month. It has raised money from Anita Dongre’s family office, Deep Master, and Sarjan Shah.
- In companies today, there are many changes and a lot of work. Sometimes companies change a lot in one quarter. For employees, they need to know what is going on, think about the changes and then do their work based on those changes. And employers expect that employees will be able to do this work by themselves without any help from the company or other people.