Pandiarajan is a Tamil film actor and director who has starred in several hilarious Tamil films (Kollywood). Pandiarajan is someone blessed with numerous talents, such as acting and direction.He is best recognized for his leading roles in Tamil films. He’s presently playing comedic and supporting parts, albeit to great acclaim.
He was born on October 2, 1959, in Chennai, India, to Rathnam and Sulochana. He also has two sisters named Geetha and Maheshwari. He desired to become an actor, but because of his average height and appearance, he originally intended to pursue a career as an assistant director.
He studied medicine after high school, then decided to learn the violin before enrolling at Thamizisai College in order to play it. He also completed his Isai Selvam diploma in 1977.
|Real Name||VASUL CHAKKARAVARTHY|
|Date Of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Salary Per Month||Not Known|
|Official Website||Not Known|
|Drink (Alcohol)||Not Known|
Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
|Height in Centimeters|
|Height in Meters|
|Height in Feet Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms|
|Weight in Pounds|
Family & Marital Status
Relationship, Affair & Boyfriend
|College / University|
Education – School & College
Like & Dislike
- He began his career as an office assistant for Thooyavan, who is a writer and had previously worked with him as an office employee. He met K. Bhagyaraj, the director, and became an assistant director after that.
- Gopalakrishnan was a writer and associate director in the film “Darling Darling Darling,” which he also appeared in. When “Kanni Rasi” became very popular, including Revathi and Prabhu onscreen, his job was completed.
- Then, after moving to Mumbai in the early 1970s, he began his career as a director with the Tamil film named “Aan Paavam,” in which he also took part. It was his directorial debut. Among his other popular directorial works include “Kaivantha,” “Kalai,” and “Doubles.”
- Pradiarajan has appeared in 90 Tamil films and one Malayalam production, “Kathavasheshan,” which became a blockbuster. He also made an appearance in an English short film named “Help,” which was nominated for the ArtDeco Film Festival in 2011.
- He now appears in a TV drama titled “Mama Maaple” that is airing on Sun TV.
- Pandiarajan was nominated for his debut English feature, “Help,” at the ArtDeco Film Festival in 2011.