Priyanka Nair (Indian Model) – Age, Height, Photos, Net Worth, Biography
Priyanka Nair is an Indian actress who has worked mostly in the Malayalam film industry. She made her cinematic debut with Veyyil in Tamil Nadu in 2006. For her performances in Bhoomi Malayalam, Vilapangalkappuram, and Jalam, she received critical acclaim.
Priyanka Nair Biography
Priyanka Nair was born on 20 January 1988 in Chalakudy, Kerala, India. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. She has a younger sister. Nair studied at the St. Teresa’s Girls Higher Secondary School in Ernakulam, and then at the Government Law College, Ernakulam. Priyanka married Tamil film director and actor Lawrence Ram on May 23, 2012, at Attukal Temple in Thiruvananthapuram. They welcomed their son Mukund Ram into the world on May 18, 2013. In 2015, the pair filed for divorce.
Wiki / Bio
Real Name Nick Name Date Of Birth Birthplace Age Gender Hometown Nationality Zodiac Sign Religion Hobbies Salary Per Month Smoke Drink (Alcohol)
Height In Centimeters Height In Meters Height In Feet Inches Weight In Kilograms Weight In Pounds Figure Measurements Eye Color Hair Color
Family & Marital Status
Father Mother Brother Sister Marital Status Wife/Husband/Spouse Son Daughter
Relationship & Affair
Current Girlfriend Ex-Girlfriend Current Boyfriend Ex-Boyfriend
Education – School & College
School College / University Educational Qualification
Phone Number Email ID House Address Official Website
Net Worth 2020 2021
In Rupees In Dollars
Like & Dislike
Favorite Actor Favorite Actress Favorite Food Favorite Place Favorite Color Favorite Outfit
Year Shows / Movies / Awards Character / Role
- She made her debut in Kichamani MBA (2007), in which she played a supporting part. She acted with Suhasini and Biju Menon in T. V. Chandran’s Vilapangalkkappuram, which was released in 2013.
- She played the role of a school teacher in Anwar Sadath’s debut feature, Muthoot Papparajakshan (2009), which won her the Kerala State Film Award for Best Actress.
- In 2009, Rediff named her the best Malayalam actress of the year.
- After making her debut in the 1978 Tamil film Ividam Swargamanu, she has become popular. Priyanka enjoys riding her Royal Enfield Bullet motorbike. Her mother tongue is Malayalam.
- She has been a part of some ads as well.
- In 2016, Priyanka Nair announced her plans to quit acting.
- Priyanka Nair made her debut in the Tamil film “Veyil” but failed to assume a strong foothold in the industry. She then appeared in a handful of Malayalam films before making her mark in Bhoomi (2013), Vilapangalkkappuram (2013) and Jalam (2014).
- Her powerful performance in Bhoomi fetched her critical acclaim and awards such as the Kerala State Film Award for Best Actress.