Kapil Sharma – Born on 2nd April 1981 in Amritsar, Punjab, India, Kapil Sharma are a very popular tv personality and comedian. He is also the host of his comedy show, Comedy Nights With Kapil which was telecast on the Sony channel.
Kapil Sharma Biography
He is one of the most popular and loved tv personalities as he makes everyone laugh with his jokes and shows. He has also been worked in some Bollywood movies also.
Wiki / Bio
|Real Name||Kapil Sharma|
|Nick Name||Tony / Kappu|
|Date Of Birth||2nd April 1981|
|Birthplace||Amritsar, Punjab. India|
|Hometown||Amritsar, Punjab. India|
|Sun Sign Religion||Aries|
|Kapil Sharma Salary||₹3 Crore|
Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
|Kapil Sharma||Body Measurement|
|Height In Centimeters||175 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.75 m|
|Height In Feet Inches||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight In Kilograms||80 kg|
|Weight In Pounds||176 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Marital Status
|Kapil Sharma||Family Details|
|Father||Late Jeetendra Kumar Punj|
Relationship, Affair & Girlfriend
|Kapil Sharma||Relationship Status|
Education – School & College
|School||Shri Ram Ashram Senior Secondary School, Amritsar|
|College / University||Hindu College, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
Like & Dislike
|Mimicry||Persecution Of Media|
|Kapil Sharma||Contact Address|
|House Address||Mumbai, India|
|Kapil Sharma||Social Media|
Tv Show Career
|2006||Hasde Hasande Ravo||Contestant||Hindi|
|2007||The Great Indian Laughter Challenge||Contestant (Winner)||Hindi|
|2009||Ustaadon Ka Ustaad||Contestant||Hindi|
|2010-13||Comedy Circus||Conestant (Winner Of 6 Seasons)||Hindi|
|2013||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 6)||Host||Hindi|
|2013-16||Comedy Nights with Kapil||Host||Hindi|
|2016-17||The Kapil Sharma Show Season 1||Host||Hindi|
|2018||Family Time With Kapil Sharma||Host||Hindi|
|2018-21||The Kapil Sharma Show Season 2||Host||Hindi|
|2015||Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon||Kumar Shiv Ram Kishan||Hindi|
|2019||The Angry Birds Movie 2||Red (Voice)||Hindi Dubbed Version|
|2020||It's My Life||Pyaare||Hindi|
|Kapil Sharma||Net Worth In 2020||Net Worth In 2021|
|In Rupees||Rs.269 Crore||Rs.299 Crore|
|In Dollars||$36 Million||$40 Million|
|Kapil Sharma||Favourite Things|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Singe||Gurdaas Mann|
|Favorite Comedian||Gurpreet Ghuggi|
|Favorite Restaurant||Chak89 In London|
- He was born on 2nd April 1981 in Amritsar, Punjab, India, and belongs to a Punjabi family.
- His father was a head constable in Punjab Police, while his mother is a homemaker. But his father died in 2004 due to cancer in AIIMS.
- He studied at Shri Ram Ashram Senior Secondary School, Amristar, and Hindu College in Amritsar.
- He has a brother Ashok Kumar and a sister Pooja Pawan Devgan.
- He speaks both Punjabi and Hindi very well, but his English is not really good.
- In 2018, he married Ginni Chatrath and has two children a son and a daughter.
- He started his career in 2006 as a contestant in Hasde Hasande Ravo tv show.
- He is also the winner of Comedy Circus for 6 seasons.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 2015 with the movie Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.
- In 2019, he won Gold Awards for his show Comedy Nights With Kapil.
Kapil Sharma Instagram
In this article, we have shared detailed information about popular comedian Kapil Sharma. He has also started working in movies, may he get same success in movies as he got in his tv show. For more biographies of different tv celebs, YouTubers, and singers, visit our site regularly.