Divyanka Tripathi – Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian Television Actress also known by the name Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya. She is very famous in the television industry and did great work. She becomes popular from the serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann on ZEE TV for playing the role of Vidya Pratap Singh. She won many awards for her achievement. She works in Hindi TV serials.
Divyanka Tripathi Biography
She initiated her career by doing anchoring on All India Radio. She is doing great work in the television industry. Here is the biography of Divyanka Tripathi.
|Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya
|Dr Ishita Bhalla in TV Serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatien
Divyanka Tripathi Age
Divyanka Tripathi birth date is on 14th December 1984 and her birthplace is Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. According to the date of birth, her age is 36 years at present. She is an actress and also a film actress. She made her debut in the TV serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhan in the year 2006 and Film Lala Hardaul in the year 2012.
Divyanka Tripathi Early Life
She was born on 14th December 1984 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. She went to Nutan College in Bhopal. She has completed a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi.
Divyanka Tripathi Personal Life
Divyanka Tripathi dated her co-actor, Sharad Malhotra, from Banoo Main Teri Dulhan. In 2015, they broke up. On January 16, 2016, She got engaged to Vivek Dahiya, her co-on-screen star from Ye Hai Mohabbatein. On July 8, 2016, she got married to Vivek Dahiya in Bhopal.
|Date Of Birth
|14th Dec. 1984
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Divyanka Tripathi Physical Appearance
Here, is the detailed information about Divyanka Tripathi physical appearance:
|Height (in feet)
|Height (in centimetres)
|Height (in metres)
|Weight (in kilograms)
|Weight (in pounds)
Divyanka Tripathi Education
|Carmel Convent School, Bhopal
|Nutan College, Bhopal
|Nehru Institute of Mountaineering
Divyanka Tripathi Family & Relationships
|Mr Narendra Tripathi
|Mrs Neelam Tripathi
|Mr Aishwarya Tripathi
|Mrs Priyanka Tiwari
|Date of Marriage
|8th July 2016
Divyanka Tripathi Career
She started her career at All India Radio by doing anchoring. She has done many popular roles of which many people’s are fans.
- In 2003, she won the title Miss Beautiful Skin by participating in Pantene Zee Teen Queen.
- In 2004, She participated in India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj.
- In 2005, She won the crown of Miss Bhopal.
- In 2006, She played the role of Vidya Pratap Singh in Banoo Main Teri Dulhan and she was a contestant in Khana khazana.
- In 2008, she participated in Nachle ve with Saroj khan and Jalwa Four 2 ka 1.
- In 2009, She played a role as Radhika/ Meera In Intezaar.
- In 2010, She played a role as Rashmi Sharma in Mrs. & Mr Sharma Allahabadwale.
- In 2011, She participated in Zor Ka Jhatka and Adalat as Kumud Sharma.
- In 2012, She also lead a role in Teri Meri Love Stories And Ramayan.
- In 2013, She played the role of Dr Ishita Bhalla in the serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
- In 2017, She won Nach Baliye 8 with her partner Vivek Dahiya.
- In 2019, She host The Voice 3.
- In 2021, She is runner up in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.
Divyanka Tripathi Awards
- 2007: ITA Award For Desh Ki Dhadkan- Best Actress- Popular, Indian Telly Award For Best Fresh New Face- Female, Indian Telly Award For Best Onscreen Couple.
- 2014: Big Star Most Entertaining Television Actor- Female, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Naya Sadasya- Female, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Hottest Jodi, Indian Telly Award For Best Actress In A Lead Role, Star Parivaar Award For Rishta Nayi Soch Ka, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Jodi, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite International Jodi
- 2015: Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Digital Sadasya- Female, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Jodi, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite International Jodi, Indian Telly Award For Best Onscreen Couple.
- 2016: Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Patni, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Maa, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Digital Sadasya- Female, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Jodi, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite International Jodi, Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Bahu.
- 2017: Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Maa.
- 2018: Star Parivaar Award For Favourite Maa, ITA Award For Best Actor Female Jury
Divyanka Tripathi Favourite Things
|Dal Baati Churma, Ice Cream, Chocolates
|Salman Khan, Sonu Sood
|Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Lamhe, The Godfather
|Kailash Kher, Shubha Mudgal, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John
|P.S. I Love You By Cecelia Ahern
|Kashmir, Mauritius, San Fransisco
Divyanka Tripathi Net Worth
|2021 Net Worth
|30 Lakh +
|6 Crore +
Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya got engaged on 16th January 2016 and married on 8th July 2016. Vivek Dahiya is an Indian Television Actor. They are one of the most loved couples in the television industry. They both met on the set of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, the most popular TV Show.
On the set of popular TV show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, one unknown person misbehaved with her for which Karan and Ali beat him. In 2017, She participated in Nach Baliye with her partner Vivek Dahiya. She got injured during her rehearsal for a dance performance and she was criticized by some of the viewers that she is showing a fake injury. But later on, she showed proof to all the viewers that her injury is not fake.
- She is a non-smoker and non-alcoholic.
- In childhood times, she takes part in many things like drama, telefilms, and plays.
- Her first salary was Rs. 800 when she was an anchor in All India Radio.
- She wanted to become an army officer and also a gold medalist in rifle shooting.
- She loves to shop in Lokhandwala, Mumbai.
Social Media Accounts
This is the article which describes the detailed information about the famous TV Actress Divyanka Tripathi. She has a huge name today and a big fan following. She is a remarkable on-screen character in the television industry. For more information and updates about other TV celebrities, visit our site regularly.