Chinnaponnu – Chinnaponnu is a well-known Indian Playback Singer. She usually performs folk songs in films and stage performances. She has sung songs for Kollywood films as well as a few for Tollywood films, and she has been seen on television programs.
Anukul Pappan, better known as ChinnaPonnu, is a well-known singer in the Folk song genre. Chinnaponnu’s presence may be witnessed in many TV shows when there are folk song rounds. She is extremely popular among folk songs and Her large fan base includes people who like performers because to her distinctive voice.
She was born and reared in a tiny village of Suranam in Tamil Nadu’s Sivagangai District. She has been interested in singing since she was young. In 1990, she married composer and percussionist Selva Kumar. They have performed at many temple festivals and events since her spouse worked in the music industry as well.
|Date Of Birth|
|Per Month Salary|
Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
|Height in Centimeters|
|Height in Meters|
|Height in Feet Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms|
|Weight in Pounds|
Family & Marital Status
Relationship, Affair & Boyfriend
Education – School & College
|College / University|
Like & Dislike
- She was born and reared in a tiny village of Suranam in Tamil Nadu’s Sivagangai District. She has been interested in singing since she was young. In 1990, she married composer and percussionist Selva Kumar.
- They have performed at many temple festivals and events since her spouse worked in the music industry as well.
- Chinnaponnu was 13 years old when she first became interested in the singing industry.
- When she was only two, her grandmother took her to participate in many temple festivals and churches. Then, because of her enchanting folk voice tone, K.A. Gunasekaran, a prominent researcher in the field of folks who have recognized her talent and promoted her performance all over Tamil Nadu, became interested in hearing her sing.
- Kondavalli Seanani has been a playback singer in Tamil films for many years. She debuted as a playback singer in the film “Chandramukhi” where she sang “vazhthuren Vazthuren.” This song brought her to prominence.
- She made her stage debut at the age of eleven and has been a huge hit ever since. She began gaining recognition and was asked to appear in many TV shows, as well as receiving a lot of offers from music directors. This was her initial foray into the world of entertainment as a professional singer.
- The song “theeka theeka” from Suryan Sattakalloori, directed by S.S. Pandian, earned her a spot in The Edition Awards 2010 for best Performing Female Singer. Her success has been fantastic since then. In 2010, she was chosen to appear in the theme song written by A.R Wall.